Installation of LED Chips
(1) Before installation, check the reliability of the circuit.
The normal working current of the LED is 20mA, and the small fluctuations of voltage (such as 0.1v) will cause large fluctuations in current (10%~ 15%).
Therefore, in the design of the circuit, different current-limiting resistance should be matched according to the pressure drop of the LED to ensure that the LED is in the best working condition. Excessive current, LED will shorten life; The current is too small to reach the desired intensity. In bulk supply, the led street lighting manufacturers will classify the LEDs by colors, i.e. the LED light intensity, voltage and light color in the same package are the same, and are indicated on the spectrogram.
(2) Pay attention to identifying the arrangement of various LED pin lines, in case the polarity is wrong. The LED chips must not be too close to the heating element, working conditions should not exceed its specified limit.
(3) The height of the installation shall be in accordance with the regulations, and the devices of the same specification shall be as highly consistent as possible.
(4) When deciding to install in the hole, the dimensions and tolerances of the holes in the face and circuit board should be calculated so as to avoid excessive pressure. Generally speaking, the diameter of LED pin diameter and the hole diameter of printed circuit board should be kept between 0.2~0.4mm.
(5) While installing, the shell of the LED shall not be touched with the pin, and the safe distance of about 1mm shall be guaranteed. When unavoidable, it is recommended to use insulated sleeve positioning.